Saturday, September 12, 2026

Tracks Lounge Bar and Grill 9-9-26

 We went here with Cathy and Ray for a quick supper.  They are supposed to be known for their chicken...chicken dinners, chicken wings, chicken wraps.  

We arrived before happy hour was over so cheap beers were purchased.

I ordered traditional wings. They are supposedly charred and then dipped.  I don't know if I love the "char" part.  Their sauces were just not as good as BWW.  



Mike ordered a 4 piece chicken dinner with tater tots.  It was a leg, thigh, wing, and breast.  He gave me the leg.  We agreed that it was fried well as the inside was juicy, but the batter/skin didn't have much taste.  

Cathy got boneless wings and some sweet potato waffle fries.  She liked them. The boneless wings kind of looked like fried chicken meatballs.

Ray got a chicken wrap and coleslaw.  The slaw was a vinegar based slaw.  

It was a decent place. It was a standard sportsbar with a ton of TVs.  They have a nice patio if it would be nice enough weather to sit outside. 

The prices are normal.  The menu is small with not much variety.  Food was fine, not great. 

I would give this place a 3.75/5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment